PayPal

StatCounter

Friday, August 22, 2014

THE POLICE STATE NOW!

© MMXIV V.1.0.1
by Morley Evans


“If you don’t want to get shot, tased, pepper-sprayed, struck with a baton or thrown to the ground, just do what I tell you. Don’t argue with me, don’t call me names, don’t tell me that I can’t stop you, don’t say I’m a racist pig, don’t threaten that you’ll sue me and take away my badge. Don’t scream at me that you pay my salary, and don’t even think of aggressively walking towards me. Most field stops are complete in minutes. How difficult is it to cooperate for that long?” — Sunil Dutta, an officer with the Los Angeles Police Department for 17 years read more

The last time I was stopped and robbed at a Regina speed trap, I blew my top, depending on the idea that the cops are somewhat restrained. I was so enraged, I was prepared to die. The thought that they would be in big trouble if they stepped beyond their authority was in the back of my mind even though I knew they, not I, would be defended by the system. The next time this occurs, I'll try to hold my temper. The cops here are trained identically to the cops in the United States. The police department is where the school bully you remember found permanent employment and training. They can all go to Hell along with their masters.

The Regina Liar-Post exhibited two front page stories yesterday. They sum up much of what's wrong with this miserable little shithole: one story was about a 35-year-old man who went out after supper one evening to buy cigarettes at the local gas station. He was pepper-sprayed and beaten within an inch of his life. They broke his bones and his teeth. He is now brain damaged. The second story was about the grotesquely over-paid members of the caste of medical know-nothings who call themselves doctors in Saskatchewan. Doctors and cops are supposed to serve the public. But they are above the law. Neither gang serves the public. They serve themselves. They are just one more hazard in life — no different from common thugs. Avoid the bastards.


Man Beaten
Doctor Earns $2.28 Million
Tasers in Regina

No comments: