PayPal

StatCounter

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Blood Pressure

© MMXIV V.1.1.1
by Morley Evans

I CHECKED MY BLOOD PRESSURE last night at 8:30. It was 100 over 63 with a pulse of 72. I had been lifting weights that afternoon. I am happy with that! I'm 66 years and 9 months old. This is not your father's blood pressure. This is not your grandfather's blood pressure, either, young lady. I take no meds. None.





Here's the short note I made on my StrongLifts report today:

This was another satisfying day. I missed the last rep of the last Squat set but I made all the rest. I adjusted my rest periods between 90 seconds and 2 minutes. I added ALLMAX NUTRITION Branched Chain Amino Acid AMINOCORE today for the first time. I have a food sensitivity to eggs and whey so this looks like a good alternative. BCAAs aren't metabolized in the liver. They go directly to support skeletal muscle according to Life Extension Foundation. I'll try it for a few months and see how I do. My Barbell Row felt good today. I kept my body "tight" and I was working my upper back as a result. I had my free testosterone tested last week. It is A-okay, according to the doc. I'll test it again in six months to see what effect ALLMAX NUTRITION TestoFX has had. I am drinking a JuicePLUS+ Complete smoothie with banana, berries, coconut milk, a dollop of yogurt and a bit of water after my workout. My weight is 145 pounds. I am 5' 9-1/2". My BMI is 20.6. My blood pressure is 100/63. My waist is 32" and shrinking! I am 66 years and 9 months old. I want to watch the ALLMAX NUTRITION supplements. My goal is to live another 40 years, not to have the biggest strongest muscles in a few weeks. I know JuicePLUS+ is safe. I couldn't find the ALLMAX clinical trials they claim to have. I eat broccoli twice a day along with humongous amounts of fresh fruit and vegetables. My serum Vitamin D3 level is perfect. If the hairs on top of my head grow back, I'll have it made! My plan is not to ever be an inmate in an old folks home taking drugs three times a day. I take no drugs which surprises doctors since everybody takes at least two drugs every day "for the rest of your life." I just bought a water distiller. So my water is now the very best. It is 100% pure H2O. I add trace minerals to it. Let's see how I am in twenty years. The medical experts thought I was going to die 14 years ago after they did their best to kill me. Ha! What do they know? BTW, my "cholesterol" is still over 8 (8.3 mmol/l  = 320.95 mg/dl) and my blood pressure always was good, even when they were treating me for "hypercholesterolemia" a disease they made up of whole cloth so they could sell drugs and make lots of money.

Ha! I'll dance on their graves.

- Morley


No comments: