PayPal

StatCounter

Saturday, October 5, 2013

It's Your Choice

© MMXIII V.1.1.3
by Morley Evans

Hi there! How are you?


Juice PLUS+ is part of my foundation along with Vitamin D and gut health. I eat seven  servings of fresh raw fruits and vegetables every day. I also eat dairy, meat and saturated fat. While I don't make any special claims for Juice Plus+ I can say that I survived statin drugs and similar assaults on my person that were made over the years. After over fifty years, I no longer have asthma. My life-long allergy to cats is gone. I never get sick. I take NO meds. After decades of living with extreme pain, I have no pain anywhere, ever — not even after weightlifting. My prostate problem is gone. My psoriasis is going and almost gone. I keep getting stronger in the weight room. My periodontics are excellent according to a periodontist and my dentist.  I do not have emphysema or other lung damage despite 37 years of heavy smoking. Why don't I have cancer? Everyone here has cancer. Cancer treatment is big business. My blood pressure is 103/63 with a pulse of 68. I weigh 154 pounds. I am 5' 9.5". I am 66 years old. I was in a coma in June 2000 yet today I feel as if I might live another 60 years. Best of all, pretty girls smile at me. Juice PLUS+ may have something to do with this. I think it does.

I'm not the best at the gym, but I am the most improved! Most of them are 20 years old.

This is my advise based on over sixty years of experience with and abuse from Modern Medicine (Regina Chapter): Forget about doctors and drugstores. Get your health snowball rolling in the right direction with Juice PLUS+. It is simple and it is affordable. You might be as lucky as I am. Winter is coming and with it the cold and flu season will put many in their sick bed. Juice PLUS+ uniquely can say it is backed by third party gold standard original research. Give me a call if you'd like to avoid the winter blahs: Learn how to get heathy and stay well for a long and happy life. morleyevans@morleyevans.com.

No comments: