PayPal

StatCounter

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

My Tower Garden

© MMXIII V.1.0.2
by Morley Evans

This is my Tower Garden. I planted the seeds on Victoria Day 24 May. I planted the seedlings on June first. It is now July 30 and I've had two crops of lettuce and spinach. The orange flowers are beans. There are many plants: spinach, tomato, cucumber, broccoli, pepper, basil, parsley, lettuce, arugula. They are all fed by water in the 30 gallon tank at the base of the Tower which contains a submersible pump that is on 15 minutes and off 15 minutes in perpetuity. Special nutrients are added to the water. The plants drink a lot when it is hot and sunny. It comes with grow lights so I can set it up in the house and grow my garden all winter. Believe it or not!

Morley's Tower Garden

You can have your own Tower Garden. This is what "locally grown" means. No pesticides, no herbicides, no weeds, no travel, no work. Grow your own food outside in summer and inside in winter. Where can you get your own Tower Garden? Get yours right HERE. Don't wait a minute more!

No comments: