PayPal

StatCounter

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Summary

© MMXIII V.1.0.3
by Morley Evans

This summarizes my more recent experiences in my birthplace, Regina, Saskatchewan. This was part of a survey of medical abuse ordinary people like me have suffered at the hands of doctors and pharmacists they trusted by mistake. The full survey may be available soon.

I was in a coma after I had been tortured for eight years. It took me twelve years to recover through my own efforts at my own expense. No one in authority in Canada could care less what happened to me. They do not care at all, not at all. Dr. John N. Alport, MD, continues to practice medicine as an insurance company doctor who works for SGI (AKA Saskatchewan Government Insurance) and lies for them in court so they can weasel out of paying insurance claims. SGI employees refer to Alport as "doctor death" whom they see when they are forced to. Alport is a lazy incompetent lying fool who writes prescriptions for drugs he knows nothing about. Alport belongs to the family that is the founder of Saskatchewan's doctor caste. Dr. Cristo (Chris) Annandale, MD, skipped town when I mailed him a letter that indicated I had figured out what he and Alport had done to me. I spent a year to be check my facts. Annandale now practices medicine in Banff. A few years ago a man in South Africa contacted me to reveal that Dr. Annandale has been convicted of running an art fraud scheme in South Africa. That victim of Annandale thought he would create lots of trouble for Annandale in "a fine country like Canada" by exposing Annandale as a convicted felon. I told him not to hold his breath because Canada loves and protects criminals. Annandale is safe in Canada, unless a grizzly bear in Banff eats him or he falls off a mountain. Annandale says he likes climbing mountains so there is a good chance of this happening. I can thank Dr. Frederick Cenaiko for saving my life the first time when he said "I don't know why you are taking all these drugs. You should stop." I can thank Dr. Buwembo (another South African) for saving my life a second time when he drilled a hole in my head to drain a subdural hematoma. I can curse Dean Ast who sold me all the drugs that Alport and Annandale prescribed along with all the other drugs my entire family bought for fifty years from Ast's drug store Hill Ave Drugs. Before she died, my mother told me she always thought Dean Ast's father, Harold Ast, was a sneak. He certainly was. My mother said Harold kept a mistress upstairs and she was Dean's real mother. The fat little red-haired bastard — who always looked at me with suspicion — that I used to see in the store would grow up to cause me lots of trouble one day. Why the Evans family were loyal customers all those years is a mystery now. Hindsight is 20-20. Finally, Judge Larry Kyle who dismissed my case made lots of money as a lawyer processing my mother's company's thousands of real estate transactions for over thirty years. As the family lawyer (AKA consiglieri), Kyle represented me and my father on various other matters. Kyle should have recused himself from my case, but in Canada they probably don't know what "recuse" means. Canadian professions are populated with stumblebums who have high opinions of themselves and lots of money as members of the élite. Lawyers and Judges are as dumb as doctors in Canada. I can thank my friend Robert MacKay who is one of Canada's few honest lawyers for helping me when I didn't have a friend. I think I was saved from death (twice) to blow the whistle on Canada and its corrupt institutions. I must be hard to kill for a reason. It's good to have a life with a mission and a purpose. I thank God for my lives — both of them.

Romans 12:19 - Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but [rather] give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance [is] mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Revelation 21:8 - But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

http://morleyevans2.com/Depraved/Depraved.html

http://www.empoweredpatientcoalition.org/report-a-medical-event/report-an-adverse-event/view-reporting-data

2 comments:

Middle Child said...

Its not a funny post but "The fat little red-haired bastard I used to see in the store would grow up to cause me lots of trouble one day." this makes me laugh...too many of my loved ones have been killed or injured by criminal doctors

Morley Evans said...

I'm glad you found it funny! It actually is a funny post. e mustn't lose our sense of humour. Tragedy is the root of comedy.