PayPal

StatCounter

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Empowered Patient Coalition

© MMXIII V.1.0.0
by Morley Evans

Julia Hallisy has launched an organization to address the shocking abuses of so-called modern medicine. She very kindly went to extraordinary effort to provide me with a copy of the survey I completed. My answers will be compiled anonymously with the other respondents. I have put my survey online for you to see. Please help Julia by participating yourself.

My Survey: http://morleyevans2.com/SueStatins/Empowered-Patient.pdf
Complete Your Survey Here: www.EmpoweredPatientCoalition.org

There are eight billion of us and a handful of them. Demand better. Raise your voice!


Julia A. Hallisy, D.D.S., Inc.
Founder and President
The Empowered Patient Coalition
www.EmpoweredPatientCoalition.org
Twitter @EPCoalition
595 Buckingham Way # 305
San Francisco, CA 94132
(415) 681-1011




No comments: