PayPal

StatCounter

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Regimen


© MMXIII V.1.0.8
by Morley Evans

Want to be healthy? This is "flu season" but I don't get sick. No, I didn't get this year's flu shot or see a doctor. This is what I do:

I drink 8 eight ounce glasses of refrigerated filtered tap water a day (1.89 Litres) and more when I am lifting weights. I don't sweat much but a sip between lifts seems to give me strength. I drink JuicePLUS+ Complete blended with half a banana and spinach, celery, kale and a cup of water 3/4 of an hour before going to the gym and another JuicePLUS+ Complete shake with berries when I come home. I probably get everything I need, electrolytes, protein, vitamins, minerals, and micronutrients. I also take six JuicePLUS+ Orchard, Vineyard and Garden capsules (2+2+2) every day. No Gator-Aide. I eat copious amounts of fresh, raw, fruits and fresh raw or steamed vegetables with animal and vegetable protein and fat. I promote good digestion with Oat Bran, Flax seed and Kefir. I supplement with Omega 3 essential fatty acids (Antarctic Krill oil) and 5,000 IU of Vitamin D3 to keep my level between 40 and 60 ng/ml. I lift weights three times a week and get sunshine in between. I rest when necessary. My blood pressure is 100/63. My cholesterol 9 mmol/l  = 348 mg/dl. Doctors think I should be dead and they did their best to kill me, but I think I may live another sixty years. I may even get to start a family in ten years and set a record. I am always looking for ways to improve what I do. This is not rocket science: I am finding ways to replace what "modern living" has removed from life. I go to church. I thank God.

Foods to eat: crucifers like cabbage, kale, collard, broccoli and cauliflower; spinach; beets; carrots; beans; dandelion. Eat fruit: grapes, blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, oranges, apples. Sauerkraut, coleslaw, flax, oat bran, yoghurt and kefir help digestion. Good news for lazy people: Raw is good and it is simple. Raw is real fast food. Avoid sugar and crap at the drivethrough. Healthy eating is easy.

What are you doing to be healthy? Watching TeeVee Ads? Listening to doctors? Taking their drugs? Eating at McDonalds? Getting sick? Getting old?

- Morley Evans

www.morleyevansjuiceplus.com


3 comments:

Middle Child said...

I take 9000mgs Vit c daily, kyolic garlic and olive leaf extract for BP issues - can't recall Cholesterol but I have good readings and have the right cholesterol thanks to the Olive Leaf Extract - have an Integrative Doc who advises supplements before anything else - drink filtered water (heaps) no fluorides nor fluoridated toothpastes - take an alternative to Thoroxin for Thyroid issues - kelp for Iodine - etc luckily had our girls in early 20's and they are in their 30's now - they use a lot of the smae things - we have been as you know sadly burned by medical criminals - Its Therese Mackay here - I probably come up as "Middle Child"

Morley Evans said...

Hi Therese!

Morley Evans said...

Consider this: https://www.juiceplus.com/nsa/content/ClinicalResearch.soa